Curitiba, thaisweiller [at] gmail [dot] com
2010|2012 Communication Master Degree on Videogames and Human Cognition Escola de Comunicação e Artes Universidade de São Paulo/ECA USP
2005|2008 Journalism Bachelor Degree Centro Universitário de Maringá Cesumar
2005|2008 Fashion Design Bachelor Degree Centro Universitário de Maringá Cesumar
2013|2013 Critical Thinking (online). University of Edinburgh. (Credit Hours: 30h)
2012|2013 Model Thinking (online). University of Michigan. (Credit Hours: 60h).
2012|2012 Continuing education in Fantasy and Science Fiction (online). University of Michigan. (Credit hours: 120h).
2012|2012 Game Theory Class (online). Stanford University. (Credit Hours: 40h).
2011|2011 Continuing education in AI Class (online). Stanford University.(Credit hours: 110h).
2011|2011 UX bootcamp. Faber Ludens. (Credit Hours: 20h).
2017|Present Game Design Professor @PUCPR
- Professor of Game Design 101
- Advisor for student’s game projects
2011|2012 Game Design Professor @Alpha Channel
- Game conception and gameplay basis
- Narrative in games and its gameplay foundation
- GDD creation and use
- Help students to create a game prototype
2010|2012 Researcher @CS Games, Videogames study group @Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo
- Research the role of games in society
- Publish results
- Present finding to undergrad students
2010|2012 Grad Student @University of São Paulo
- Understand if and how videogames are learning tools
- Player-centric game design framework
- Videogame design elements and their relevance
- Basis for a book